Goldfields FET College
APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION 2015 ARE NOW OPEN FOR ALL NATIONAL CERTIFICATE VOCATIONAL LEVEL 2 PROGRAMMES AND THE BRIDGING PROGRAMME:
- All applicants are required to write a placement test.
- Admission to the College and/or programme you have applied for will be finalized after the placement test.
The Placement test is applied to:
- Enable the College to place the student in an appropriate programme/subject choice.
- Enable the college to identify areas where academic support to our students will be required.
- Assist students to achieve academic goals as required by the programme.
DIRECT LEARNER BURSARY SUPPORT FUNDING WINDOW: 2014/2015 AND STRATEGIC INTERGRATED PROJECTS (SIPS)
SUBMISSION DEADLINE 31 OCTOBER 2014 16H30
DIRECT LEARNER SUPPORT BURSARIES
The Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA) invites Unemployed Learners registered / planning to be registered within TVET and HET Institutions to submit applications for bursary funding. This bursary funding is aimed at addressing the scarce and critical skills within the transport industry.
One of the chief responsibilities of the student representative council is to promote thoroughgoing image, accountability for the student body and act as a network of communication between the College students and staff members. This means that on an annual basis, the Student Council should initiate and advance social responsibility programmes that position the College as a whole with the outside public; by assisting the College to operate in a more environmentally friendly fashion and raising a comprehensive concern about the impact of socially responsible actions on the College bottom lines.