Goldfields FET College
Goldfields TVET College is proud to announce our Campus 2 Campus 2015 road race. The date of the event is Saturday, 18 April 2015.
The purpose of the event is to promote sport at the college as well as in the broad community, since we give significant incentives (prizes) for primary and secondary schools that have the most participants in the different races.
We believe we also bring communities together through the unique concept of this event. The start of the 21km race is at the Tosa campus in Thabong, with the first 6-8 kilometers of the route through the streets of Thabong. This concept had been widely embraced by both the athletes and the community of Thabong.
1. DEPARTMENT: CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
1.1 WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR (1 Post)
12 Months Contract
(Ref: GFC 01/01/2015)
SALARY: 123 738.00 + Benefits
Requirements: Appropriate recognised 3 year Bachelor’s Degree/ National Diploma in information Technology or Computer Sciences, Extensive experience in ITC, Network configuration and installation, User Support, Website Management and Monitor.
APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION 2015 ARE NOW OPEN FOR ALL NATIONAL CERTIFICATE VOCATIONAL LEVEL 2 PROGRAMMES AND THE BRIDGING PROGRAMME:
- All applicants are required to write a placement test.
- Admission to the College and/or programme you have applied for will be finalized after the placement test.
The Placement test is applied to:
- Enable the College to place the student in an appropriate programme/subject choice.
- Enable the college to identify areas where academic support to our students will be required.
- Assist students to achieve academic goals as required by the programme.